12 July 2014

Photographing My Little Ones | Rochester, NY Lifestyle Photographer

Lindsay Crandall Photography

My favorite thing to photograph is my children. I'm sure that's true of most moms, but nothing makes my heart beat faster than capturing their childhood through my camera. And! It's even better when they are feeling happy and cooperative and let me take their photographs without fussing. Yeah, that's the best!

When my daughter was first born, I would spend hours taking pictures of her, just to pass the time. It's funny how, even five years later, things haven't changed much. I'm busier now than I was then (let's face it, newborns are cute but boring), but I still love a lazy afternoon with nothing to do but click! click! click!

Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography


Lindsay Crandall is a creative portrait photographer in Rochester, New York and surrounding areas 
who specializes in senior portraits and family photography
Lindsay is known for her creative, emotive, fun photo sessions, 
and chasing after her little ones with her camera ready to fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment