14 July 2014

The First Day Dress | Rochester, NY Photographer (Who Sews!!!)


Listen, this is not a photography post. I mean, there are photographs in it (lots of them!), but this is really a post about sewing. Yup, sewing! 

You see, yesterday was a rainy, muggy day. I was already sweating by 8am and I was anxious to find something to do. My husband was at work, and the kiddos were relatively well behaved. We read books, wrote a story, baked some well-intended but cardboard-y muffins, and I ended up on Pinterest with this pattern begging me to buy it. When I checked to make sure I had all the materials on hand, I clicked buy, printed out the pattern, and got to work. About three hours later, I had a new dress for my daughter! Awesome!!

All day today, she has been saying to me, "You should be so proud of yourself, Mommy!" And, boy, am I! This is my first dress. The first of many, I'm sure.



Lindsay Crandall is a creative portrait photographer in Rochester, New York and surrounding areas 
who specializes in senior portraits and family photography
Lindsay is known for her creative, emotive, fun photo sessions, 
and she loves to sew, bake, and read (but not necessarily in that order!).

No comments:

Post a Comment