07 July 2014

Cori's Head Shots | Rochester, NY Portrait Photographer

Lindsay Crandall Photography

This is Cori Winrock. She's a poet, a professor, and a rockstar mama. I first met her in middle school where we played softball together and sat in class learning basic French. And I didn't see her for years until I found out her niece was in my daughter's class and she was working with my friend at a local college. So, I was stoked to see her at preschool graduation a few weeks ago and even more excited when she asked me to take head shots to help promote her new book of poems that came out in April!

We got together at Pour, a new coffee shop in the Park Ave area (you should go there!!!), and talked and talked and talked. It was so great to get together and catch up. And then take photos, of course! There was a lot of giggling and "Now, show me your serious face!" and "Now, laugh! No, really laugh!" And I think we got some gems to accompany Cori's forthcoming interview for Best New Poets. She's awesome, and I can't wait to see what else she's going to do!

Read some of Cori's poems here and order her new book here.

Lindsay Crandall Photography

Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Cori Winrock


Lindsay Crandall is a creative portrait photographer in Rochester, New York and surrounding areas 
who specializes in senior portraits and family photography
Lindsay is known for her creative, emotive, fun photo sessions, 
and will take you out for a cup of pour-over coffee and chat with you for hours if you just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment