28 February 2014

February Blog Circle | Love

When I was trying to think of goals for the new year, I knew I wanted to stretch as a photographer. I mean really stretch. Like out of my comfort zone. At first, I thought I'd participate in a 52 week project, but I realized pretty quickly that wasn't a good fit. Then I saw an open invitation to join a blog circle that would have a monthly theme. The thing is, I didn't have a blog. All I had was my tumblr, so you can see January's post here.

But, as you know, I'm blogging again, which means I'm all in with my blog circle! This month's theme was love. I had lots of ideas but little by way of executing them, so I used what I love that's readily at hand: my daughter (who has been shockingly cooperative about getting her photo taken lately, which I love).

So, here's to love!

And make sure you go over to Paisley Lane Photography to see what Kendra is sharing this month!





2 comments:

  1. So glad you are back to blogging! :) I am loving the photos of you and your daughter. I so wish I had photos like this of mine when they were young. You will treasure these forever! The lighting on them is pretty sweet too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are blogging again, and getting in front of the camera - I love these images, I am sure you will both cherish them!

    ReplyDelete