27 February 2014

Hello!


Remember when I used to have a blog? And remember that I gave it up? That was almost two-and-a-half years ago! Isn't that crazy?

Well, the good news is . . . I'm back! And I'm really excited to be back. You see, in those almost two-and-a-half years, I learned a few things. Like how I really really love photography. I love film, I love digital, I love phone photography. I just love to photograph life.

Don't get me wrong. I still love to write (and still do it for a living) and craft and read zillions of books and drink red wine and laugh till I get the hiccups. But photography is where my bread is buttered. It just is.

So I'm back here, blogging again, hoping to create a space to share my new photography work with you. Thanks for stopping by! I hope to see you again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment