27 May 2014

Portraits of an Almost Two Year-Old | Rochester, NY Child Photographer

Lindsay Crandall Photographer

Somehow, I totally lucked out this weekend and had this little guy all to myself. It was unexpectedly awesome -- the house was quiet, we kept our own schedule, and we did some of the things we never do, like going for an hour-long walk in the middle of the afternoon (it's the simple things, folks!).

When my husband called to check in with us, I told him we were having a great time. Then he told me that when he was a kid he loved having his mom all to himself. They're some of his best memories. I love that! I love having time alone with my kiddos, and I hope they love our time alone too. Because this weekend was awesome!

Lindsay Crandall Photographer
Lindsay Crandall Photographer
Lindsay Crandall Photographer
Lindsay Crandall Photographer
Lindsay Crandall Photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment