04 August 2014

Sunny Senior Portraits | Rochester, NY Senior Photographer

Lindsay Crandall Photography

It's hard for me to begin to explain how much fun this photo session with Emma was. There was a lot of giggling involved and, as you'll see, a lot of sunny, flare-filled moments.

It was after this session that I realized how much I not only love taking people's photographs, but I also love getting to know them! I really love it! When I can connect with someone through my lens AND through our conversation, it's kinda magical. And it's my favorite part of this whole photography thing.

So, Emma and I got chatting away about all sorts of things during our session, and it was awesome getting to know her a little bit. She's a sweet girl with a bright future ahead of her! And she's a beauty!

Go on, see for yourself. And thanks, Emma, for spending a sunny evening with me!

Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography


Lindsay Crandall is a creative portrait photographer in Rochester, New York and surrounding areas 
who specializes in senior portraits and family photography
Lindsay is known for her creative, emotive, fun photo sessions, 
and wants every evening to be sunny, cool, and filled with hilarious conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment