15 August 2014

My Wildflower Girl | Rochester, NY Child Photographer

Lindsay Crandall Photography

There's an awesome field of wildflowers that I drive by all the time and I recently thought it might be TOTALLY FUN to have a little photography session there. So, I took my favorite little model to the field one evening and photographed her for about 15 minutes. It was perfect and she had a blast!

Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography


Lindsay Crandall is a creative portrait photographer in Rochester, New York and surrounding areas 
who specializes in senior portraits and family photography
Lindsay is known for her authentic, creative, fun photo sessions, 
and loves to frolic among the wildflowers with her camera in hand.

1 comment: