05 June 2014

Three Siblings | Family Photography in Rochester, NY

Lindsay Crandall Photography

One of the perks of being a photographer is getting to photograph your own family. And these kids? They're not just my niece and nephews; they're really a lot of fun and full of just enough crazy to make hanging out with them a riot. I mean, there was quite a bit of laughing involved in this photo session. And tickling! Because who doesn't love being tickled.

So, when their mom contacted me to take their photos, I was pretty excited. I mean, I love these faces already! Why wouldn't I want to take their pictures? And when I asked if we could put a flower crown on my niece? Well, we were are sold!

Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography

And then we started blowing dandelions because, you know, why not!!

Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography


Lindsay Crandall is a creative portrait photographer in Rochester, New York and surrounding areas 
who specializes in senior portraits and family photography
Lindsay is known for her creative, emotive, fun photo sessions, 
and suggesting everyone she photographs wears a flower crown (well, almost everyone)!

No comments:

Post a Comment