09 May 2014

Another Birthday Post | Rochester, NY Portrait Photographer

Lindsay Crandall Photography

I said to my husband, "Do you mind if I take some photos of you on your birthday?" And he agreed (hooray!), so we walked outside and into the street (don't worry, it's a dead end) and snapped some photographs.

And you know what happened? I said what I usually do: "Smile. Laugh. Look over there!" And then I'd start giggling because he's not a client, he's my husband. He's my husband who doesn't usually like being photographed. He's a good sport!

He's also celebrating his birthday TODAY!!! So, happy birthday, my photogenic husband! Thanks for playing along.

Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography
Lindsay Crandall Photography


2 comments:

  1. my husband would feel the same way... a bit awkward. but aren't you glad you shot these?? i hardly ever take pictures of my husband. these are great!! and your spring greens here are really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a child, one of my dreams is to become a photographer but sadly it doesn't happen.
    Tampa maternity photography

    ReplyDelete