25 June 2014

Jamie | Rochester, NY Senior Photographer


I know I'm always going on and on about how much fun these photography sessions are, but this one was especially fun. Maybe it was because of the amount of giggling Jamie and I did or me saying (more than once), "I know this is going to sound weird, but how about we try . . ." Like, how about we climb down this steep, muddy hill so I can take your picture in a creek (awesome!). Or, what do you think about me photographing you under this blanket (not quite what I envisioned)? And Jamie was game for whatever, which I loved.

Jamie is the sweetest, and spending a little time with her and her mom gave me a glimpse into my future life with a teenage daughter. We wrapped up the session, each of us with a stick (or two or three) of bubble gum in our mouths, trying to blow the biggest bubble. It was a pretty fun way to end our time together!



Lindsay Crandall is a creative portrait photographer in Rochester, New York and surrounding areas 
who specializes in senior portraits and family photography
Lindsay is known for her creative, emotive, fun photo sessions, 
and thinks she may start carrying bubble gum with her all the time because you never know when you might need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment